Data Rescue Labs has extensive experience performing iPhone data retrieval on devices that have suffered common and catastrophic data loss and even if the phone was not backed up / synced. We can successfully perform iPhone data recovery and iPhone file recovery on the Solid State Drives and flash media found in these portable storage devices and recover iPhone data that others might deem lost forever.
We have videos on this type of work, see below:
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN FACTORY RESET OR RESTORED OR EVEN REMOTELY WIPED, RECOVERY OF ANY DATA IS IMPOSSIBLE DUE TO ON-DEVICE ENCRYPTION.
AT THIS POINT IN TIME; NO ONE HAS THE ABILITY TO RECOVER iOS DEVICES THAT HAVE BEEN ‘FACTORY RESET OR RESTORED’
THIS ALSO APPLIES TO PHONES THAT WERE REMOTELY WIPED
IF THE DEVICE IS STUCK IN RECOVERY MODE, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RECOVER IT YOURSELF BY USING CONSUMER SOFTWARE, BY DOING SO, THE DEVICE MIGHT BE RENDERED UNRECOVERABLE.
iOS 8 USERS:
IF YOUR PHONE IS SECURED WITH A PASSCODE AND IS RUNNING IOS 8, PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO ENTER THE PASSCODE UNTIL THE DEVICE IS DISABLED, AS LONG AS THERE ARE STILL PASSCODE TRIES LEFT, WE WILL BE ABLE TO RECOVER YOUR PASSCODE
iPhone and iPad recovery (iOS) is very difficult and not many recovery facilities can do this.
Since iOS 4.0 has been introduced, all iOS devices have been encrypted and recovery of deleted pictures and videos is sometimes very difficult or not possible.
2. Call History – up to 100 last calls with complete detailed history
3. SMS, TEXT, iMessages, VIBER, Hangouts & more + any attachments and deleted messages
5. Notes – All notes taken with phone
6. * Pictures – very limited – See below for explanation.
7. * Videos – very limited if not impossible – See below for explanation
8. Voice Memos – All
9. Web History – Current and deleted
10. AppData – All data stored within apps currently installed on the device
11. RAW_iOS_FILE_SYSTEM & complete forensic DD/Binary image
12. Complete keychain and “secrets”
13. Recover iOS password (Device passcode) – Limited to some customers
* – Pictures cannot be recovered once deleted on devices running iOS 4.0 or newer. We have had some limited success on retrieving cached images for forensic purposes.